Had a phone call from programme leader, Jesse Alexander, to welcome me to the Level 3 programme.
We discussed ideas on how to progress with this module as it's suggested that you work on two modules at the same time, that of Body of Work and Contextual Studies. How to get them both going at the same time confused me and he gave me some suggestions on how to proceed.
Jesse suggested that the subject I eventually chose would stay with me for the rest of this module although he did suggest I draw up a short list of 5/6 subjects to pursue. I should run with them for a few weeks then revisit the list and cut it down to 2/3 feasible subjects. Then weed them further until I identified a subject that I could revisit again and again building up a strong portfolio to be my submission.
Next thing is to get in touch with both my appointed tutors and introduce myself. Luckily I've worked with the Body of Work Clive White and met my Contextual Studies tutor Wendy McMurdo at a study day I attended at the Science Museum a couple of years ago. Hi to you both
No comments:
Post a Comment